Email HW

 

Dear Enes,
Because of the poor service at the banks of Kütahya, I'm not doing business with them anymore so I'm coming to Istanbul on 25th of February to do business with the banks there. You mentioned that you live in Istanbul in your last e-mail to me. Once I'm in Istanbul, I'd love to visit the historical places in Istanbul as it's very popular about that. I'll  be free after 3 P.M when I'm in Istanbul, if you don't mind can you show me some cool stuff! As you know I'm into history and I'm already so excited about that! 
See you soon,
Mehpare.


Dear Mehpare,
I'm glad you are coming to here! When you are here, let me know about that and once you are free I can show you the cool stuff you asked for! As you know there's a lot of historical places you can visit in Istanbul. We can visit Hagia Sophia together and then we can visit Blue Mosque. However I get off school at 3:05 on 25th of February so if you'd love to we can meet around 3:30 P.M and then we can start roaming in Istanbul. On 25th of February, go to the City Centre. Follow my directions: when you are out of Centre, turn left and you will be in Atatürk Street walk along Atatürk Street for 250 metres and you will see a signboard, turn right from there and take the second left. You will see a cafe named "Yeşil Kafe". I'll be there! 
Well, see you soon Mehpare. I am already excited!
Enes.




Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Essay HW